Tamil Cinema gossips,Actress Images Photos Stills,Heroines Rare Photos..

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Arjun speaks to the media

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Arjun is the guy who fulfills the hunger of action lovers. Now he is donning the role of a different kind of police officer in the film Vande Mataram. While giving an interview to the media recently about this, he said:

What does it mean different kind of police officer role in the film Vande Mataram? This film is about terrorism. But it is narrated in a different way. I have not donned the usual police officer role. This police officer role will be like the role I did in Kuruthipunal. There are no songs for me in this film. My fans can see a different Arjun in this film.
Action?
Actins scenes will be logic. The fighting sequences will make the audience sit upright. There are some action scenes with fights also. That is the highlight of this film.
Your experience acting with Mammooty?
He isn’t a self-aggrandizing person though he is a super star. He is a person who loves to do variety roles. Both of us exposed our actions in a different way. But there was a healthy competition between us. This has made Vande Mataram more profound.
What about directing again?
I am making efforts for this. I have planned to direct a film in Tamil and Hindi language. I have also written the story. I am also acting in a film directed by Venkatesh. The title of the film will be likely to be Vaayu Puttaran.
Will you make your son act?
At present there is no such idea. He is studying.

0 comments:

Post a Comment