Tamil Cinema gossips,Actress Images Photos Stills,Heroines Rare Photos..

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Azhagana Ponnu director says that God will punish Namitha

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Azhagana Ponnu is a film which has Namitha in the lead role and directed by Thiru. This film was released recently. Since Namitha did not cooperate properly, the producer has incurred a heavy loss.

Director Thiru while speaking to the media about this matter said,” The film Azhagana Ponnu was started three years back. The story of the film is about a youth who is not handsome who falls in love with a beautiful girl. I met Namitha in person and narrated the story. Since she had no films in her hand at that time, she agreed to act in this film. An heavy amount was given to her as an advance. After the pooja, we commenced the shooting at Kodaikanal after six months.
But after acting for few days she returned to Chennai. I reported this matter to the Producers Council. When they enquired Namitha about this, she said that I did not know how to direct. Immediately, I screened the film which I had so far shot. After seeing the film she said that she is scared of me. She was giving contradictory statements.

Had she quit this film at that time itself, the producer’s money would have been saved. After commencing the shooting, Namitha never cooperated. She did not even respect me. Even if I ask her to laugh, she will not laugh. I have to speak to her standing at a distance of 10 feet. When I asked her what her problem was, she said that she did not like the boy with whom she was acting.

I had to explain to her the story itself is about a boy who has no beauty. He falls in love with a beautiful girl. After convincing her, she started acting. I had taken 35 days call sheet from Namitha to act in this film. But she had acted for 25 days only. She refused to act after 25 days. Because of this I was not able to make the film as I thought.

I had really kept another climax for this film. Since Namitha refused to give the call sheet, I had to change the climax. The duration of this film was two hours twenty five minutes but it was reduced to one hour fifty eight minutes. The reason for this reduction is because of Namitha. The producer has incurred loss to the tune of Crores of rupees because of Namitha.
Namitha has finished me and the producer. She has made us weep. She had punished us for no reason. Definitely God will punish her.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment