Tamil Cinema gossips,Actress Images Photos Stills,Heroines Rare Photos..

Thursday, February 18, 2010

There should be more films with two heroes!

Thursday, February 18, 2010
More films with two heroes!

Arya claims there should more films with two heroes.

Talking about it he said:

“I am doing another film directed by Bala after the film ‘Naan kadavul’. ‘Naan kadavul’ is a milestone in my industry life. Similarly the film ‘Avan ivan’ would show another of my dimensions. The shooting is about to start next month. They are asking about acting in double hero films. Starting with ‘Arindhum ariyamalum’ till Pattiyal’ I have been doing two-hero films continuously. When there are two heroes there is competition for doing your best. I will not say ‘no’ to double hero films. In fact I welcome more such films. The film ‘Madarasapatnam’ is complete. It will show how the city of Chennai was before Independence. The film “Boss engira Bhaskaran’ is still shooting.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment