Tamil Cinema gossips,Actress Images Photos Stills,Heroines Rare Photos..

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Ileana speaks about her 5 important things

Thursday, April 1, 2010


Ileana while speaking to the media recently spoke about her five important matters.

She said,” I was very fat during school and college days. After coming to cinema I started concentrating on my waists. Since there are fans for this, I did severe exercises and reduced the size of my waists. Now I like my waists”. “The second thing is my native place is Goa. Food is very special there. It is very difficult to control eating. At other times I will be eating vegetables, fish, mutton and chapatti. I drink fruit juices.”

“The third matter is my first Tamil film did not do well at the box office. So I was reluctant to accept offers for Tamil cinema. I was a having sentiment that Tamil films are not suitable for me. But now I have dropped the sentiment. Shortly I will be acting in a Tamil film.”

“The fourth matter is there is news that my salary is 90 Lakhs. It is not true. But at the same time I expect my salary for my talents. I have missed many films because I was not paid the salary which I deserve. It’s okay. I am least bothered if it was a super hit film also.”

“The fifth matter is I have agreed to work with Vikram in a Tamil film. But to some reasons this film is getting delayed. For time being I am not acting in Tamil film.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment