Tamil Cinema gossips,Actress Images Photos Stills,Heroines Rare Photos..

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Shruthi Haasan to compose music for Hindi films

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Kamal Haasan’s daughter Shruthi made her debut as heroine in the Hindi film Luck. After this she composed music for her father’s film Unnai Pol Oruvan.

Shruthi who was concentrating in cutting albums have now turned her eyes towards Bollywood. While speaking about this, she said,” I am concentrating in composing music for South Indian language films. I also composed music for my father’s film.

People accepted me. Now I am staying in a rented house in Mumbai. I had come here to compose music for Hindi films. I was having my own music group. Now it is not there. But I will not lose the status of a singer.There are wonderful music composers in Mumbai. I will work with them. With regard to acting I am listening to many stories but none are attracting me.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment