Tamil Cinema gossips,Actress Images Photos Stills,Heroines Rare Photos..

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Shriya is superb: Gayathri Raghuram

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Of the stars she has worked with, Gayathri Raghuram rates Shriya Saran as the best. "Shriya is very expressive. I enjoyed working with her for the song 'Excuse Me Mr Kanthaswamy...'," says the actress turned choreographer.

Having apprenticed under the likes of Prabhu Deva and Raju Sundaram, the daughter of popular dance master Raghuram feels it is easy to become a choreographer these days but believes that only hard work and dedication can sustain a person in her profession.
"Though I am into choreography full time, I have not turned my back to acting. I don't mind facing the camera again, if a good role comes my way. And I am interested at directing films too," she adds.
"I have done 30 songs so far and they have predominantly been romantic duets. However I am equally comfortable doing fast numbers," she informs. Some of her forthcoming films include 'Ko, Kachery Aarambam, Thottuppar, Madharasapattinam, Aattanayakan' and 'Magizhchi'.
Meanwhile, the Actress, dancer and choreographer is also taking interest in direction seriously and she will be assisting K S Ravikumar in ‘Yavarum Kelir’ – the Kamal film by Red Giant Movies. She says, direction was always her passion and was sincerely looking for the right project to start with.

0 comments:

Post a Comment