Tamil Cinema gossips,Actress Images Photos Stills,Heroines Rare Photos..

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Monika says that she will act in homely roles only

Saturday, March 6, 2010
Monika said,” Currently I am acting in a Tamil film titled Varnam. I am donning the role of a school teacher. The film is to be released soon.

After this I will be donning the role of a college student in the film Gowravargal. The character name in this film is Poongodi. The story of the film happens in Sri Lanka. I am also acting in a Kannada film.

Normally I act in good roles. Then only it is possible to earn a good name from the audience.

Since I am acting from a very young age, good roles come in search of me. I will agree to do a role after discussing the story with my friends and family.

Now I am acting in glamour and homely roles. In future I will act in homely roles only. I like to act in bubbly roles.
I have many role models. But I like Jyothika, Sree Devi and Asin. All of them have inspired me in one way or another. I like to watch romantic films. I am not worried about who is acting in that film. I go to the theatres to watch these films.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment