Tamil Cinema gossips,Actress Images Photos Stills,Heroines Rare Photos..

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Actress Anaya Speaking to Media About Her Cinema

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Anaya while speaking to the media about her cinema invasion said,” I actually wanted to be a doctor. After completing my Plus 2, I wrote the entrance examination. I got the seat for Auyurvedic course. At one should know Sanskrit to do Auyurvedic course.

Since I did not know Sanskrit I gave up the idea of this and joined another college and did my visual communication course. At that time a Channel Reality show took place in my college. I participated in this show. A Malayalam film director who saw me in this show asked me whether I was willing to act in his film.

Initially I refused to act. But since he was repeatedly requesting me, I utilized this opportunity. The title of this film was Positive. This is how I made my entry into the films.

My world consisted of my town, friends and college. I knew only these things. I never knew any other culture. But after coming into cinema, I learnt a lot of thing about of cinema and still continue to learn. With regard to how I acted in Nadodigal was initially after seeing my film which I had acted, did not want me because I was fat.
Later on Samudrakani when he came to Kerala wanted to meet me. I had gone to see Evergreen function. Samudrakani had also come for this function. I was wearing ordinary dress without any make up. Since I was chirpy, Samudrakani found that I would be suitable for the role in Nadodigal and selected me. He asked me to come to Chennai after two days. The shooting of the film commenced the very next day after my arrival”

0 comments:

Post a Comment