Tamil Cinema gossips,Actress Images Photos Stills,Heroines Rare Photos..

Friday, February 26, 2010

Udhayathara speaks to the media

Friday, February 26, 2010
Udhayathara speaks to the media

Udhayathara who is from Malayalam film industry made her debut in Tamil film Kannum Kannum and she continued to act Thee Nagar and Malayan. Currently she is acting in three films. Recently she gave an interview to the media:

There is news that you are going to get married?

Not for time being. Though I have reached the age of marriage, I have not crossed it. I have not achieved my goal in cinema. After achieving my goal or if my parents force me I will get married.

You are also studying in between acting?

I don’t know about Tamil Nadu. But in Kerala if a girl is getting married, they will not ask what work you are doing or how much you are earning. They will see about our educational qualifications. That is why we should study. Education is important for our life.

There is news that you are doing commercial sex worker role in Vilai and doing a kissing scene in Bayam Ariyaan?

Both are false news. In Vilai I am donning the role of a Sri Lankan girl kidnapped by a gang who kidnaps girls. Kissing scenes will there be for a second in the film Bayam Ariyaan. This photo was published which created sensation. Apart from this I have not acted glamorously or vulgarly. I am donning the role of a doctor in the film Kulasekaranum Coolipadaiyum.

Why this gap in Tamil films?

This gap because I was acting continuously in Kannada films. I have not acted in Malayalam films because heroes are less and heroines are more there. I don’t want to compete there’


0 comments:

Post a Comment