Tamil Cinema gossips,Actress Images Photos Stills,Heroines Rare Photos..

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Tejashree says that she is not in love with anyone

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Tejashree says that she is not in love with anyone

There was news that Tejashree is in love with a cinematographer and both are going to get married soon. But Tejashree has refused this.


Tejashree while speaking said,” I am struggling to come in cinema filed without any background.

Somebody who does not like me coming up as spread such rubbish rumor that I am in love and am getting married.
I am not in love with anyone. I will definitely not ,marry anyone pertaining to cinema field. Currently I am acting in a Tamil film Manmadha Rajyam. I am also acting in a Marathi and Kannada film.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment