Tamil Cinema gossips,Actress Images Photos Stills,Heroines Rare Photos..

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Kannada actress says she is not in love with Arya

Saturday, January 16, 2010
Kannada actress says she is not in love with Arya

There were news that Kannada actress Sharmila is in love with Arya. Sharmila while speaking about this to the media said,” In the recent days my friends phone me and ask me whether I am loving Arya.

I was shocked on hearing this. This is only a rumor. It has become routine affair for people to link me with the heroes I act. I have no interest or love in Arya. We are not lovers.
Last month the shooting of Chikku Bukku took place in Mysore. I also participated in a Kannada shooting at the same spot. Shreya, Arya and I joined for lunch. That’s all.They are telling that we both came for an award function at Hyderabad. Madhavan, Shreya, Shruthi Haasan was also there with me. There is no justification in saying that I am in love with Arya. I told Arya about this. He started laughing.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment