Tamil Cinema gossips,Actress Images Photos Stills,Heroines Rare Photos..

Monday, December 21, 2009

Sunaina Say About Yathumagi

Monday, December 21, 2009
Yathumagi Is A Love Story-Sunaina

Sunaina is riding high on the success waves of her last two films and now she will soon be seen in three more. We speak to her to catch up about the latest in her life and get to know more about her...

So what are you busy with right now?

  • Shooting for Thiruthani opposite Bharath is on with Perarasu as director. I have a fun role. I am looking forward to the release of Yathumagi with new face Sachin. It’s a chola creations film and it’s a love story everyone must see. My role gives me lots of scope to perform. And James Vasanth’s music is already rocking the charts so it’s great! Kadhiravel opposite Ajmal is my other film on hand. Its directed by N Venkat an associate of Charan. We are shooting some songs abroad.


So what sort of roles do you want to accept in future?

  • I want to do roles with scope to perform; I don’t want to be a glam doll just for the sake of glamour. People must like my character and remember them. If possible I want girls to have those characters as role models but of course I am too young in the industry to expect all this right now!


So what is Sunaina like off screen?

  • I am a home bird. I love home food and hanging out with my family. I like reading and listening to music. I enjoy video games and talking to my friends.


How do you handle the gossip that’s seems to follow you?

  • I don’t pay attention to it and neither do the people at home. We don’t read the stuff. It’s all part of the profession and we have learnt to accept it with time.


Any actors who inspires you?

  • Shah Rukh Khan. His energy is amazing. I also like Will Smith.


You’re so slim. Any tips for us?

  • Well I eat healthy and enjoy gymming coupled with long walks. I also do yoga and meditate to be fit all around.


0 comments:

Post a Comment