Tamil Cinema gossips,Actress Images Photos Stills,Heroines Rare Photos..

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Sheela has decided to do glamour roles in Tamil films

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Sheela has decided to do glamour roles in Tamil films



Sheela while speaking to the media said,” In Tamil films I got homely and innocent roles. Though these films did not do well at the box office I had carved a niche for myself in the hearts of my fans.
At this point the Telugu film Parugu was a great turning point in my career. After this I am pairing with junior NTR in a Telugu film directed by V V Vinayak. In another film I am acting ia film which has Nayanthara in the lead role. I am donning glamour role in this film. In a song sequence I am wearing swimming dress.The shooting of this film is over. The film is to hit the screens soon. Many are asking me whether I will do glamour roles in Tamil films. How can I say no when I am acting in glamour roles in Telugu films. In Malayalam film I am pairing with Prithviraj.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment