Tamil Cinema gossips,Actress Images Photos Stills,Heroines Rare Photos..

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Murugadoss Says No Remake Films

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Murugadoss says he will not direct remake films

A R Murugadoss while interacting with the media said,” In Tamil I am directing a film produced by Udhayanidhi Stalin. The title is yet to be finalized. The shooting of this film will commence by end of February.


Surya is doing the lead role in this film. There was news that I will be directing the remake of the Telugu film Kick. There is no truth in this. I have not seen the film Kick. I have no idea of directing remake films. After completing Surya’s film I will be directing a Hindi film written by me.

The popular actor in Bollywood is doing the lead role. I have not started the pre production work for this. I will be producing films to give opportunity for new directors. Announcement regarding this will be made shortly. There is also no truth in the news that Katrina Kaif will be acting in Surya’s film.
An actress who is well versed in Tamil is required for this film. So the selection for a new face is going on. This film is an action film and the backdrop of this film will be new to Tamil cinema.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment